I’m glad to say that I only have good experiences regarding shopping for wholesale jewelry online. And, I already have my favorite wholesale jewelry company that I trust in doing online transactions. Their site is secure. I can pay my orders through PayPal. That option is available along with other major credit card payment methods.
We hear that in order for you to enjoy anything in life, you have to find those things that make you happy. Like so, in running a jewelry business, you have to find the right wholesale jewelry company that can help you fulfill your customers’ demands in terms of quantity and of quality of the products that you retail. Once you’ve accomplished that, i.e. finding the wholesale jewelry company you can trust, conducting business online will get a lot easier and less time consuming. It doesn’t have to be the same company as my favorite wholesale jewelry company because not only we are different from each other but our customers who buy the jewelry from us in retail are different also.
Another thing is that you have to develop a set of good habits to naturally detect the signs that differentiate the good ones from the bad ones. These are the signs that I’m talking about:
- The online store must have seals of online verifications or certifications from recognized online entities such. Those are the clickable image buttons that you probably only notice occasionally when you scroll down the page of an online shop you’re visiting. You don’t have to memorize them or even know anything about them. All you have to do is click on these verifying companies’ buttons to see if the site you’re on really passed safety and security e-commerce requirements and regulatory standards.
- The online store must show signs of moving stocks. How can you know? It’s not as hard as you think. Simply observe the site for a few days or weeks, it really doesn’t matter. Just give yourself enough time until you’re convinced that you are seeing changes in the products on the catalog a.k.a. photo gallery of the products they are selling. If you see the catalog on the home page, that’s even better, because it means that they are work with manufacturers who can constantly produce new products and new product versions and styles to keep up with the fashion trends and replace the old collection photos of products that have already been sold out, and that they are proud of it!
- Discounts and promos that are wholesale ring offered should be updated every season. To spot this, simply take note if the text (and other details) on the promo banners (and those around them) changes with the turn of the season. With jewelry, probably the most obviously awaited promo period is Valentine’s Day. So see if they’re setting the mood for the whole promo month of February.
- Check out the wholesale prices. You are shopping for wholesale products so you better see wholesale prices. Wholesale prices means way down low prices when you break it down to the per unit pricing. Nevertheless, you must not compromise high quality just to ensure low purchasing costs.
- Check for any delivery statements printed on the page. Tricky attempts such as very small fonts, to make this information less noticeable should be noted. A simple “We ship within 24 hours” is clear enough to tell you that they are committed in bringing you the good within the specified time frame.
So there you have it. I hope all that I’ve shared will be helpful to you and your venture within the wholesale jewelry industry.